The Step 2 Canopy Wagon is designed for kids that seat two children; it’s a multi-purpose wagon that’s great and convenient for outdoor family tours. It’s detachable so you can easily store and carry with you wherever you want.
The step 2 wagon for two aimed for kids to enjoy the whole fun riding in a wagon while the family is pulling them all around preschool, library, grocery, friends’ houses, parks, coffee shop, farmer’s market, restaurants, etc.
It gives added benefit for kids that has a top for sun protection and comfortable seats. It also works well for people living in a windy place as it’s made up of a hard plastic canopy that is loved by all inhabitants in the windy area than the fabric canopy.
It also has cup holders and a storage compartment on top of the canopy for kids so that they carry their bottle, eatable or toys with them.
Step 2 Canopy Wagon Specifications
- Great color scheme and innovative
- Comfortable seat – Two seats and deep leg fit with molded-in drain holes
- Size – 17 x 31 inches (43.2 cm x 78.7 cm) plastic canopy that features two cup holders and a little compartment for kids to store their favorite items
- Wheels – Large 8 inch (20.3 cm) wheels with plastic tread deliver children an enjoyable wagon ride
- Seat belts – it’s included for extra safety
- Long handle – handle are folded under for easy transport and storage
- Extra-large storage – compartment is inbuilt underneath the hinged rear seat
- Weight – 29.5 lbs
- Dimension – 38.50 H 20.00 W 40.00 D
- Weight limit – 75 lbs. (34.1 kg)
- Recommended age: 1.5 and up
Things to consider before you buy Step 2 Canopy Wagon
Step 2 Canopy Wagon Pros
- Very sturdy and durable
- Easy to use storage and drink holders
- The sun-shade to protect from hot sun
- The wheels work better than a stroller on the beach
- The top is separable, so can be reused when the children get older
- The seatbelts are a significant advantageous for small kids
Step 2 Canopy Wagon Cons
- Wheels are noisy when used in concreted roads
- Wheels are plastic unlike another rubber one
- Weight limit can be an issue for few
- Adult assembly is necessary to pull
Step 2 Canopy Wagon is a great wagon in concept with the hard shield canopy being an innovative addition. It’s all in one wagon that brings both comfort and protection for your children. Kids are going to enjoy the ride with the excellent storage capacity! We heard back from many customers to be the best and recommended Wagon.
See What Our Users Say About Us!
- User Interface
Purchased this to take my 1.5 year old grandson to the park. He absolutely loves it and I do TOO! At first I was a little concerned about the handle height (being I'm 5 ft.) and my husband (6 ft.) - the angle and pivots of the handle is perfect for both of us.
Putting the wagon together was extremely easy, everything just snaps right into place. The little plastic snaps that cover the wheel attachments go in easy and do not break "IF" you use the tool included and DO NOT POUND them down hard. The roof is secure and doesn't come off/apart easily once you have it snapped into place properly.
The hidden compartment under the seat is perfect for a few snacks to bring along, and with two cup holders (great for bringing drinks) and a small compartment built into the roof I can tuck my mobile and keys away out of sight. My grandson always sits in the rear and he puts all the toys he wants to bring in the front seat - trust me we load the wagon up pretty good; and he still has plenty of room.